BlueFreedom

Monday, July 25, 2011

Rambles and Rants

So, hi guys.
This blog is suppose to be filled with just my random thoughts and dumb things that occupy my otherwise unproductive brain cells, but so far, I have found NOTHING to rant about!!
I really am not as vacuous and lazy as I sound... honest.
Sometimes I just like to take a slow, boring morning like this, sit down in front of my Mom's computer and write a long-winded nonsensical blog post.. for fun.
So lets get started.
The idea for this blog was sparked out of nothing at all, and came to life in my head, aggravating me until I spilled it out onto electronic paper.
Electronic paper. Now that is a phrase I made up on my own, but you can use it– I don't care.
So omigoodnes.
Is it just me, or is Pacman AWESOME?
….Yeah, so I have never really been into Pacman, I played it once or twice when Google had it as it's homepage, but that's about it... it's kinda brain-dead if you ask me, but the only reason I like it, is because a character I created for my novel is OBSESSED with it, and all those other awesome things.
Speaking of which, I'm going to start my second novel about him in a coupla weeks, isn't that SWEET??!
Oohh, and I took this wicked shot on the 4th of July.. that moon was SO PRETTY.



I think I'm done rambling for today.
The pic is mine, don't take it.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment